Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Road Glide Special-Wicked Red
1,774 Posts
Cool, that should be fun though I can see a more aggressive off-road tire in the future.

Reactions: twowheeladdict

·
Registered
1,774 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
In my condition rolling my hips anywhere is painful, but nowhere close to as painful so my wife reminds me.

I said that because I have seen riders complain about seat height while refusing to get their tailbone off the seat and straddle the bike.
I get what you're saying, it just made me laugh. I'm get off the seat when wheeling around an awkward parking lot.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
I just noticed it looks like the shifter pedal is on the right. Checked out the website and they use the same pedal on both sides, that's different.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
That is such a good looking bike. I won't lie I've been searching up Guzzis since I saw this thread yesterday.
You too! Dealer network is the downfall though, nothing in reasonable distance to me.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
How do the two compare, ride/power/balance?

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
You're killing me, just when I let the urge go to get a dual sport for mainly dirt, you go and post up a Tenere. There has been nothing listed around here for a realistic price I would go for. Did hesitate on a KTM 450 six days edition and it went quick. Still trying to justify one. Sold my LTZ400 quad a few years ago due to no one to ride with and tired of riding around the property. The RGS is the go to for road, no desire for a dual for the street. The European brands draw my attention, different from the crowd with quality engineering and power. Yet the T7 and Africa Twin screams Dakar, so they are an exception. Definitely don't want a top heavy adventure bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts