Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
You ought to be happy! Those are solid numbers out of a 107". You didn't post specs of the build. What did you have done?

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I talked to my builder about how I wanted it, I wanted a quiet cam that comes on early, a bike that has smooth power where you'd want it. Andrew nailed it with this build, bike runs awesome. There are other cams that will give you nice numbers, but the TW5-6 is what Andrew suggested for me. I'm happy :)

S&S cylinders
CP pistons
Rosas Heads
54 mm TB
TW5-6 cam. (Awesome)
Thunderheader X 2-1
Also installed lockup clutch

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was out most of the day riding 2 up, man this thing runs so smooth and strong. Wish they ran like this out of the factory

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Glad you're happy with it... awesome numbers.

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I'm out on the bike right now, I just stopped at a scenic outlook and a 911 memorial overlooking the ocean. As Im sitting here I figured I'd post a little something. I honestly have to say that it's more fun riding this 107" RG then my 117" wide glide & the 117" chopper. Bon Jovi lives along this scenic route I just took along the river and I'm sure he called the cops already because I just blasted by his house :) this bike runs so damn good, I just had to say that again. sorry if I sound like a broken record :)

·
Super Moderator
13,060 Posts
Nice numbers, what injectors did you go with?

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Very nice numbers! Sounds like that would put a smile on my face to. Enjoy it man!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Is that a package your builders offer or is it a custom package? Bet he could sell a ton of that package!

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nice numbers, what injectors did you go with?
Good question dbell, I'm looking at my sheet and it does not say. I'll find out, going out this weekend to pick up another bike he's doing for a friend of mine. When I picked up my bike all I wanted to do is ride it, I didn't ask too many questions. :)

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Is that a package your builders offer or is it a custom package? Bet he could sell a ton of that package!
I'm sure you could get it as a package. he's very big on getting bike tuned just right, Andrew is an awesome tuner. He did a 117" build on my Dyna a few years ago that thing put out 133,3 HP and 142,6 TQ with V&H straight shots. There are lots of great reputable shops around our great country, Rosas Cycle is the best in my area.
Look him up: Rosascycle.com

·
Registered
932 Posts
Happy for you Nordic. In the not to distant future I'll be going wit Fuel Motos 107 kit with crank work. I'm sure I'll be as happy as you.

Again congrats..........

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks Nevada, you won't regret getting it done. I loved my RG before, but once you get it dialed in just the way you want there's nothing like it. Good luck on your future build

·
Registered
4,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here's my friends dyno results on his Rosas 98" build , before build it was basically stock 88" carb with SE thunderslider , high flow air cleaner & slip on mufflers.
98" build:
Bored stock cylinders, cp pistons, Rosa's Heads, TW5-G gear drive cams, S&S E carburetor, stock header with Samson slip ons. Very nice running 98", my buddy had a huge grin on his face when he got back from his test run out at Rosa's.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts