Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting a 21 on the bike but hate the look of the fender raised on 14+ bikes. Post up some pics of aftermarket fenders so i can see them. Please post the brand also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
573 Posts
Look at Harley’s new wrap fender. Sorry don’t have a picture but it looks great. Search the forum. You will find a picture.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Look at Harley’s new wrap fender. Sorry don’t have a picture but it looks great. Search the forum. You will find a picture.

Is it for a 21? I know they had one for a 19 but didn’t know they had one for a 21.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Do you have to switch anything to go up to a 19 or 21 on the M8s? Or is it a direct switch other than fender?

·
Registered
212 Posts

Is it for a 21? I know they had one for a 19 but didn’t know they had one for a 21.

The Harley wrap fender does not fit a 21. I had a 21 on my bike , then ordered the fender. Didn't even come close. Kept the fender, sold the wheel.

·
Registered
573 Posts
The Harley wrap fender does not fit a 21. I had a 21 on my bike , then ordered the fender. Didn't even come close. Kept the fender, sold the wheel.
I apologize I thought it did. Saw a RK with one. Thought it was the Harley fender. Sorry for incorrect info.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
Do you have to switch anything to go up to a 19 or 21 on the M8s? Or is it a direct switch other than fender?

You can run a 21" on the M8 with your stock fender if you get fender risers or you can use a wrap fender. Direct swap as long as you get the correct bearings for your setup.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I apologize I thought it did. Saw a RK with one. Thought it was the Harley fender. Sorry for incorrect info.
No worries. I just don't want anyone to have the same issue I did. I loved my fat spoke 21. But my fender was color matched, and I couldn't return it. If it had been black I could have. Olive Gold, not so much. But the fender looks bad ass.

·
Registered
111 Posts
You can run a 21" on the M8 with your stock fender if you get fender risers or you can use a wrap fender. Direct swap as long as you get the correct bearings for your setup.

Awesome, so won’t need to change brakes or anything?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
21" Klock Werks from the factory match.

That’s a good looking fender and scoot. Thanks for the pic. How much are you lowered in the front?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts