Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys love pics like I do. I am 6-1 280lb, 32" inseam.

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Side view

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
PIc

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pic

Attachments

·
Registered
451 Posts
Looks Good !! Finally some pictures with the rider actually on the bike and hands on the bars along with your stats provide excellent reference...good post!

Did I say it Looks Good? :)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks Good !! Finally some pictures with the rider actually on the bike and hands on the bars along with your stats provide excellent reference...good post!

Did I say it Looks Good? :)
Thanks, that was my problem also. I could not find any good pics, hope it helps you.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Mason417 i am in Tampa. Let's meet up and ride one day.
Sounds good , what side of town are you from? I live in Wesley Chapel.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I forgot to mention my seat is lowered 1" and back 1"

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am in Northdale I usaully go to Wolf's Den for breakfast on Sat/Sun mornings and head up thru San Antone and Dade City.The usual ride up bellamy bros road to powell rd then back.
That's my normal ride. I live in Lexington Oaks, the Winghouse is at the entrance to my subdivision

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
These bars are the medium pullback. If you can see my wrist angle, they are very comfortable.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I know it well. My daughter plays club soccer up in Wesley Chapel. Do you have a group you ride with? Here's a pic of my ride. I just installed rush true duels.
I do ride with a couple of Groups nothing too serious. I just have the rush big Louie slip ons. Next mod will be getting new headers.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.