Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
RoadGlide Custom Deflector RG15B yet to be released
The response from our testers has been beyond what we were hoping for
We have been told by our product testers that we hit the mark with this deflector and to not change a thing!!!!
Extremely excited to get this one going

The Touring Model Lower Triple Tree Deflector LT14 available only on EBay at present $21.49 plus shipping

Bob the GADS guy

Attachments

·
Registered
5,798 Posts
That LTT looks MUCH better than the pix on the other bike you had it on. :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the great response for Test Pilots

Thanks for the GREAT response for test pilots.
We have sent out way more 2015 RoadGlide Custom deflectors for testing than anticipated and received a overwhelming positive response

Not only does it move the turbulance out farther, the audiophiles REALLY appreciate what it does for the 2015 sound system.

There are pictures earlier in this thread

We have started production and expect to have them on Ebay within a day or two then on the website as soon as possible

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am interested in these but the pics are difficult to figure out what I am looking for, because they might be clear, but I am not sure or can't tell because I don't know what I am looking at.

Do you have any pics with these off the bike? It will make it easier to identify with the pics of them installed on the bike. Also do they fit if I have Touring lowers? Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I am interested in these but the pics are difficult to figure out what I am looking for, because they might be clear, but I am not sure or can't tell because I don't know what I am looking at.

Do you have any pics with these off the bike? It will make it easier to identify with the pics of them installed on the bike. Also do they fit if I have Touring lowers? Thanks.
The Only one that will work is the Tripple tree deflector. The RG15B wil not fit with lowers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts