Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got a diagram of the 35 pin connector on the back of the HK radio?

I bought a non-ultra overlay harness and it was missing that connector, I already had the connector due to adding the iPod controller... Now I need to add the non-ultra overlay harness for some rear speakers but need the pin outs for the 35 wires...

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Mike.

·
Registered
745 Posts
This is from a 2012 Electrical Diagnostic Manual...

Attachments

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That does help thanks. I do however need all 35 wires as I have all of them to connect for the XM and iPod as well... If you have any more pages that would be great!

Mike.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Here try this one.....

Attachments

·
Registered
875 Posts
2011 service manual pins 1-23

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
You really need to get yourself a service manual for the year bike you're working on. The job you're doing is nothing to take lightly and one wire out of place will wreak havoc on your entire audio system. I wouldn't count on the 2011 diagrams being identical to 2012. Good luck.

28b connector is the ultra connector and since you're doing the NUOH that's the one you'll need to reference. You may want to hit up gr8bigdude as he just added the NUOH to his bike and he could probably give you detailed information on how he did it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks I will give him a shout.

You really need to get yourself a service manual for the year bike you're working on. The job you're doing is nothing to take lightly and one wire out of place will wreak havoc on your entire audio system. I wouldn't count on the 2011 diagrams being identical to 2012. Good luck.

28b connector is the ultra connector and since you're doing the NUOH that's the one you'll need to reference. You may want to hit up gr8bigdude as he just added the NUOH to his bike and he could probably give you detailed information on how he did it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts