Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a vender that will be doing Pin striping down in Daytona. looking to get some work done on my bike while I'm down there

Thanks in advance

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
I don't know the name of the vendors, but they are always there at Destination Daytona and the Speedway, check a couple and look at their work before you decide.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Back in the day a shaky old man In a white lab coat would drag a red wagon full of paint around at the iron horse and hogpen. Funny shit wipe down fender with sleeve and lay the brush to it. Shakin stopped when the brush hit the fender. It was fun to watch him make fifty bucks a deal.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
There is always a guy there that has a father/son business. His name is Danny Kite. I can't remember the dads name. Danny does great work.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
There is always a guy there that has a father/son business. His name is Danny Kite. I can't remember the dads name. Danny does great work.
I had both the father AND son do work on my last bike, they both do great work. The father did my pinstripping on my roadglide a couple weeks ago here in Jacksonville. He and his wife moved to Jacksonville recently. I'm pretty sure he told me they would not be in Daytona this year, don't know if that meant his son also. They were always set up at Bruce Rossmeyers Destination Daytona.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Stop at Desinitation. Bruce Rossemeyer . Ask For the WIZARD. Tell Him DZ HIGHROLLER KUSTOMS sent you. He is the best in the business hands down.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts