Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Primary Close ups......

*** Derby & Cam center cover being done in Satin.......didn't get pics of those.....phone died.....LOL!!!

These should ship out tomorow.........Thanks again!

Attachments

·
Registered
341 Posts
How much to have all those parts done? I am considering finishing the Black Out of my bike. I was not happy with the quality of the work that I received with the "Best in Town" powder coater and have noticed the quality of your work seems top notch.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much to have all those parts done? I am considering finishing the Black Out of my bike. I was not happy with the quality of the work that I received with the "Best in Town" powder coater and have noticed the quality of your work seems top notch.
Primary-Derby-Top Tranny- Side Tranny - Cam Cover is an even $200.00 for those 5 pieces.
I do offer disounts to Forum Members and that amounts depends on the size of the job......PM me your e-mail and I'll send you my complete quote sheet including all the items that I do carry in my exchange program......

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jims 79FLH.....Sorry- THings were hectic today.... Never got a chance to send you that quote sheet....I 'll send tonight ior in the morning.

Dan....here are a few additional pics w/ your centers done.....

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts