Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hell, I had to get you to look somehow didn't I?:D

A few pix from this week's vacation. 1582 miles from Canton,Oh to Olivet,Mi to Bloomfield,In to Bowling Green, Ky to Dayton,Oh and back home to Canton.

8 days and we rode in the rain all but the last leg on the way home from Dayton to Canton.

Rode some nice roads all around and even got to have lunch with TracyB on Friday.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
I hope you guys are out of jail in time for SWIII, lol. Looks like you had a good time, thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
221 Posts
That is one way to keep the heat down. Not my top choice but it works. To bad you didn't have better weather but at least you got to do lots of riding. Hopefully it was not as bad of rain as on the way home from zainesville :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
5,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is one way to keep the heat down. Not my top choice but it works. To bad you didn't have better weather but at least you got to do lots of riding. Hopefully it was not as bad of rain as on the way home from zainesville :(

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
In some places, yes it was. July 4th was spent in the hotel room in BG, KY except for putting on the rain coats and walking across three parking lots to the local Cracker Barrel for lunch. Finally about 7pm it let up enough to go find a place for dinner.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts