Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just stayed last weekend at the Raddison in Monomonee Falls, WI. One exit south of the HD engine plant. Newer, clean, $100.91 per night for 2 queen beds. Extremely easy access to the interstate. 15-20 minutes from everything. When we go back up there for anything we will stay there if the rate is still reasonable.

Bernie

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
If you want to stay some place nice outside of Milwaukee, take a look at Lake Geneva. You get to spend the day in Milwaukee and then leave before you get murdered!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I went to the 100th anniversary, and my advice is to stay 20 miles or so out of town. The prices in town are outrageous, and nothing is walking distance. You will be riding out of Milwaukee to see other stuff anyway. Save $200 a day. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
I went to the 100th anniversary, and my advice is to stay 20 miles or so out of town. The prices in town are outrageous, and nothing is walking distance. You will be riding out of Milwaukee to see other stuff anyway. Save $200 a day. Just my 2 cents.
Agreed. And outside of Milwaukee is beautiful. Once you do the Harley related stuff in the city, you'll want to be out riding anyway. Milwaukee is you typical big city. If that's your thing, there's a hotel right up the road from the museum. As I already mentioned, Lake Geneva is a beautiful place to stay.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts