Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a few ideas of things to check out in each state. Open to pretty much anything. So if you know any good roads to ride, places to eat, somewhere to stay for the night etc, let me know.

We are leaving out of Monroe NC and heading to...
1) NC Chimney Rock to visit Last of the Mohicans filming location.
2) NC Maggie Valley wheels though time museum.
3) TN Gatlinburg Cooters Place.
4) TN Pigeon Forge Titanic Museum.
5) KY Corvette museum.
6) KY Mammoth cave.
7) KY Ark attraction.
8) WV New River Gorge bridge.
9) WV Beckley Exhibtion Coal mine.
10) VA Wytheville Visit in-laws.
11) VA/TN/NC ride 421 The Snake
12) NC Boone/Blowing Rock and a little blue ridge parkway making our way back Home.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
Looking for a few ideas of things to check out in each state. Open to pretty much anything. So if you know any good roads to ride, places to eat, somewhere to stay for the night etc, let me know.
7) KY Ark attraction.
might be able to help with this. 1/2 hour from where i live. PM when you'll be there.
at the very least i'd like to meet you guys.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might be able to help with this. 1/2 hour from where i live. PM when you'll be there.
at the very least i'd like to meet you guys.
Will do! We are heading out 5/31-6/04. I will try to nail down when we will be in the area.

·
Registered
327 Posts
That’s a lot of ground to cover in that short period of time.

Rode the Bourbon Trail in 2015 and a tour of TN/KY/VA/WV/NC in 2017. I have a bunch of route maps of the areas you mention. Check out www.twistedrides.us.

If anywhere near White Sulphur Springs, WV, I highly recommend you check out the Bunker Tour at The Greenbrier. Amazing tour.

Happy to share insights if you have questions.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s a lot of ground to cover in that short period of time.

Rode the Bourbon Trail in 2015 and a tour of TN/KY/VA/WV/NC in 2017. I have a bunch of route maps of the areas you mention. Check out www.twistedrides.us.

If anywhere near White Sulphur Springs, WV, I highly recommend you check out the Bunker Tour at The Greenbrier. Amazing tour.

Happy to share insights if you have questions.
I will check into this. Thanks for the heads up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts