Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My girl and I are planning a 10 day trip. We are going to ride from NY to Mane (Acadia National Park). When we get there we plane to stay in a cabin on the ocean. We’ll hang there while we put some miles on the bike around the park and wherever. My question is if I can’t carry a weeks worth of crap then what is the best solution, should I ship our cloths and tooth brushes to the hotel before we get there, I cant think of a better idea. Perhaps some one else has a good idea? I also thought of buying a chopped or king tour pack, can they carry a weeks worth of crap for two people?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Do you have a luggage rack on your bike? If so, pick up a Riggs pack for your ride. Gives you lot's of easy on and off storage, and you can leave it in the hotel while your out touring the local area. Just plan on doing laundry every few days, and you can easily do a week trip. There are quite of few threads on tips for travel, check them out and it will give you more ideas. Trust me, you will need less than you think.

Rowdy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have a luggage rack and I have the HD back pack for it. I'll look at Riggs pack as you said. Thank for the info.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Do you have a luggage rack on your bike? If so, pick up a Riggs pack for your ride. Gives you lot's of easy on and off storage, and you can leave it in the hotel while your out touring the local area. Just plan on doing laundry every few days, and you can easily do a week trip. There are quite of few threads on tips for travel, check them out and it will give you more ideas. Trust me, you will need less than you think.

Rowdy
hey rowdy, do u have a link for the riggs pack?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts