Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On a scale of 1-10, how durable is this stuff? I'm assuming there's no heat resistance to it at all, but what about for blinker housings, forks, wheels...

Wade

·
Premium Member
6,810 Posts
On a scale of 1-10, how durable is this stuff? I'm assuming there's no heat resistance to it at all, but what about for blinker housings, forks, wheels...

Wade
I can tell you first hand that this product is rock solid.
I already did my front rim and will be doing my back rim on the next rear tire change out. I'm also thinking about doing the lower forks soon.
Womack

·
Registered
165 Posts
Did my lower forks, floor boards, shift linkage, controls, and horn 2 months ago and still looking great. I'm shocked since I wash my bike once a week and ride everyday.

Be warned.....it gets addicting.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
I did the wheels on my lifted Suburban and they've held up for about a year...did a couple coats...at least one is ready to redo. And I did the chrome grill on my Audi about a year ago....it's ready to redo as well. It won't last forever but it's durable enough to satisfy me considering the cost and ease of use.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Looks good, what's holding the chapstick?

Reactions: jlayton4

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Horn Cover

And whatever the hell this thing is! It needs to be redone though, the screw messed up the cover, so I'll get a black washer for the next go round.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Let us know how the saddle bag supports hold up to the heat near your exhaust, also you could easily just fix that spot the screw messed up and spray over it.

·
Registered
2018 RoadGlide
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
According to DipYourCar the dip should hold with no issues in regard to the heat. As for that little cover that got torn, it's so small, I'm just gonna redo it.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
According to DipYourCar the dip should hold with no issues in regard to the heat. As for that little cover that got torn, it's so small, I'm just gonna redo it.
So, could I put it on engine parts?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.