Road Glide banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a set of aftermarket lowers but refuse to pay 60 bucks for the kit to install them. I mean , it's 4 speednut type fasteners and 2 vinyl coated straps!
I've hobbled together parts that'll work but would still like to know where to find these.
I've been to hardware and auto parts stores with no luck.

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
I ordered a set of aftermarket lowers but refuse to pay 60 bucks for the kit to install them. I mean , it's 4 speednut type fasteners and 2 vinyl coated straps!
I've hobbled together parts that'll work but would still like to know where to find these.
I've been to hardware and auto parts stores with no luck.

Sometimes you'd think the MOCO has Santa's elfs make some of their hardware for them because it's so hard to find.

·
Registered
483 Posts
LuckyD , if you cant find the vinyl coated straps let me know , I had to buy a pack of 5 to get the 2 I needed, if you need 2 we can work something out , none of the dealers in my area stock them so I had to order them, also have you checked with PCPain/Jon at Horney Toad on the install set he might be able to work you a deal .

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks , y'all!

Yet another reason why this is the "greatest place to be a road glide owner" and a member of this great community!!

Skratch, having the part numbers did the trick , thanks.

Eagle, thanks for the offer ... The dealer here has 2 straps along with the 4 speednut bolts I'm picking up tomorrow. All for about twenty bucks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.