Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i recently upgraded my exhaust and air intake on my 2017 Road glide. however, i cant seem to find the replacement K & N filter size. I've looked everywhere, i need this size and dimensions so i can order an after market on in blue instead of that ugly rusty red to match my wheels.. Thanks.

Screamin’ Eagle High-Flo K&N Air Filter Element
Part Number 29400276

·
Registered
80 Posts
IIRC, it's just the red oil that gives it that color. Seems like I have seen blue oil for people that don't like red.

·
Registered
47 Posts
That one will not work, Screamin’ Eagle High-Flo is not round like that.

·
Registered
951 Posts
My mistake. I was thinking of the SE Heavy Breather like I have on my bike. Sorry.

·
Registered
6,625 Posts
I took the K&N filter off my bike. HD has the new and improved high flow air filter that flows just as much CFM as the K&N filter does and the HD filter has better filtering then the K&N does provides. It's your call but now a days there in no real advantage to running a K&N filter unless you have a big build bike.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Yeah, i'm not really picky what brand it is, i was just looking for a blue replacement of that part. I might just go with a whole different breather. Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am looking for the 29400276 in blue also. Did you find a solution to this? I have tried K&N and Drag Specialties. No one seems to know what it is. I would like to change the rust red to blue. Any thoughts? Thank You

·
Registered
188 Posts
Please Help! Screamin’ Eagle High-Flo K&N Air Filter

I took the K&N filter off my bike. HD has the new and improved high flow air filter that flows just as much CFM as the K&N filter does and the HD filter has better filtering then the K&N does provides. It's your call but now a days there in no real advantage to running a K&N filter unless you have a big build bike.

Not a big fan of K&N filters, ran a K&N with my stage 1 for 15K an had oil blow by--put a HD stage 1 paper filter on for a 3000 mile trip and never had one drop of oil puke out of the filter. I think the stage 1 paper has slightly harded air pull than a K&N an that seems to be enough to curtail blow-by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts