Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 2011 fltrx just started running rough. It misses occasionally and has died twice on me when I came to a stop. I have stage 1 flash , pro pipe and air cleaner. Has run great til now. Any suggestions???

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Have you or anybody else done any mods lately? How many miles? Have you changed the fuel filter? Have you changed plugs? One tank of gas or several tanks of gas?:confused:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I recently put in speakers but nothing to the motor or anything. This is the second tank of gas it has done it on and getting worse. No on the fuel filter. I'm at 13,000 miles on it. Plugs look good but it does run hot

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I checkedd the DTCs and this is what it told me. PN 32836-09a and PN 34463-11a. read one was an abs thing, whats the other?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I was having issues with the tbw would it throw any codes? Due to my time frame before a long trip I would like to cover all basis of getting this fixed. Hate the shotgun method.

·
Registered
362 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No trouble codes when testing. Guess ill just have to take it to harley shop. Friend says it sounds like a fuel problem

1 - 10 of 10 Posts