Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my winter project list I plan to change to a 21" front wheel so I can keep my front factory fender due to the custom paint, but want to install the 23" bolt on trees to stretch the bike out a bit. (this is to add some stability to the aggressive riding style I have already developed with the 120" stroked big bore Zipper motor and I like the long stretched look) I also will be installing my rear air ride kit and monotubes in the -2 set up. Are there any issues I need to be concerned with this set up??

Please share your opinions as all information is greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks

·
Administrator
12,485 Posts
I'm subscribing, I want to know if -2" monotubes will work with a 23" wheel and raked trees.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
You might find the front end too low with a -2" monotube, raked tree and staying with the 21" wheel unless you plan to drop the rear an extra inch or two. Someone here will probably know more about this than I do.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am going to be running the 12" arnott air ride in the rear with a gauge as I do not plan to roll fully aired up unless two requires it.....I am looking for a long slammed look with plenty of flash and speed to keep me happy, completely AMAZED by how much I have come to enjoy the ride in such a short time!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts