Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know anything about these numbers to be able to tell if there good or not.. Tell me what I got here.. 11 FLTRX 103, CFR slip-ons, SE Super Tuner, Stage 1 & SE Ventilator a/c...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366949633.013501.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1366949684.019610.jpg

·
Registered
219 Posts
not bad for 103 stage one and not gonna get much more unless you cam it , if bike pulls good to you I would be happy if I were you , max power is horses and of course the other is torque not much more to say , just enjoy it

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
your TQ number is slightly higher then my 11 RGU with a stage one no cam V&H Power duels, V&H Hi Outputs, SE Tuner, SE Air. My TQ is 97.4

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, the tuner Tech was off the day I picked her up from winter storage so I haven't had chance to chat with'em about the #'s. Also it's been cold and raining here like crazy. So I haven't rode her yet!!

So from what I'm hearing those #'s aren't bad for the current setup..

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
your TQ number is slightly higher then my 11 RGU with a stage one no cam V&H Power duels, V&H Hi Outputs, SE Tuner, SE Air. My TQ is 97.4
ichiban, how do you like those Power Duals? I'm still rocking stockers!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Not bad at all! Next would be to put in new cams :D Expect to get an average of 10 more HP & Torque depending on your exhaust system.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
ichiban, how do you like those Power Duals? I'm still rocking stockers!
Chi town: Love them! The sound is very deep rumble. The tone is excellent and will bark if you want to. Cagers know I'm coming not because they are over the top loud. Its all about the bass low tone. If you ever heard a car go by with a upscale sound system. The bass is what we hear. Many parked car alarms chip when I cruise by,:D

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
That's good torque. I have the V&H power duals and hi-outputs with 254e cam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts