Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when I ordered my Jackpot 2 into 1 into 2 head pipe I also ordered a set of plug wires went to change them and it looks like I have to remove my tank to clip the front one has anyone run into this?

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I just snipped the existing plug wires and tucked the new ones up under the tank along the frame. When I ran the power for when I did my amp install I cleaned everything up. I know the tank removal is super easy, l just hate doing it!

·
Registered
593 Posts
At worst it is only a 10-min job to remove the tank. Just did it on my '15 in the process of changing the handlebars. Don't be afraid to pull it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
You don't have to completely remove the tank if you don't want to like If it's full of gas and heavy. Just undo the single bolt holding it on under the seat and stuff a rag or something under it to raise it. Should give you enough room.

·
Registered
9,045 Posts
You don't really need to "remove" the tank. Unbolt it and just lift it up alil. it's really not difficult to do

·
Registered
529 Posts
Or you can eliminate your plug wires by installing Accell Stealth Super Coils.
Very cool looking set up. Did you notice any change in how the bike performs when you installed these? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts