Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used Performance Machine Heathen Contrast cut wheels. Front is 21"x3.5" with a brand new 120/70/17 Metzeler Marathon tire (zero miles). Front is a left side brake rotor only and comes with spacers. Front has one small knick on the lip from a tie strap rubbing against it on a haul. Rear wheel is a 17"x6" with a used Avon 200/50/17. There are no rotors or pulleys included.

These wheels are currently on eBay........link..... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Performance-Machine-Heathen-Contrast-Cut-Wheels-Harley-Davidson-Touring-w-tires-/321332694297?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4ad0ebcd19&vxp=mtr

Questions call (901) 270-7149 $2,000

Reserve is under $2,000 on eBay

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Damn Philip...If these were set up for dual rotor I'd be having some serious conversation with you!!!! Nice price on some really nice rims!!!! Good luck on the sale.........

what are you going with now???

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jettman,
I posted these for my roommate, they belong to him. His number is the one listed and I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules. These were on his street glide but he traded it for a 2014 ultra limited and can't use these beauties. He doesn't have the front rotor. It's at an ex-girlfriends house that isn't open to him coming by to get it. They way they are made is single rotor only. Let me know if you have questions.
Philip

·
Registered
839 Posts
Jettman,
I posted these for my roommate, they belong to him. His number is the one listed and I hope this doesn't violate any forum rules. These were on his street glide but he traded it for a 2014 ultra limited and can't use these beauties. He doesn't have the front rotor. It's at an ex-girlfriends house that isn't open to him coming by to get it. They way they are made is single rotor only. Let me know if you have questions.
Philip
what year street glide?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Jettman,
Philip

Gotcha.......PM replied to........I hate to miss a deal, but I gotta stay clear before I end up in Divorce Court!!!! LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys,
I'm getting this question a lot, we should have posted this in the beginning. These are off of a 2008 street glide with NO ABS. The back tire is a 200 because he had the fat baggers swing arm and fender kit. BTW the back tire will need to be replaced sooner rather that later but, the front tire is brand new, 0 miles. My room mate that is selling these is a cop that works nights but hew should be up by now. His number is listed and he will be happy to answer any questions. Thanks for all the interest.
Philip

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called Performance Machine and the bearing to convert these to ABS is $22. So, if you have a 2009 or newer you could use both wheels as long as you swapped the bearing and were ok with a single sided rotor. Hope this helps.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts