Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking on the 'net for a Road King as a project bike and every time I see a police road King, it describes the engine as "hi output" 103" motor. My question is are the specs for the police version's engine any different from the stock version of the same bike? If so, what are they? Thanks!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

· Registered
180 Posts
Yep they are the same as any other RK for that particular year. The only difference is they may have saddlebags with the hockey puck latch, and a few extra swithes for redlights and siren. I would find out what there maintenance schedule was. You might be surprised we changed oil in all 3 holes every 1,500 miles. It just changed recently to every 3,000 miles which is still sooner than most people do. If you can find a low mileage one, and dont mind the color or saddlebag differences at a good price go for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.