Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
i got a decent price for a set off of amazon. installed them in the wife's bike. was running an amp, so can't tell you much about that aspect. but i can tell you that they look awesome. look like they would handle the weather great.

but looks can be deceiving. on a recent road trip, both of her speakers just died. they were less than 2 months old. the volume wasn't too loud, the signal was not heavily distorted, but the woofers just stopped working completely. still got sound out of the tweeters.

because of the price i paid for them (less than $60), i didn't try to mess with warranty replacement, i just went ahead and ordered a new set of speakers. this time, i went ahead and ordered what i should have ordered from the start. the infinity kappa 62.11i. got them for a decent price off of amazon as well, and spoke with infinity before i bought them. they will honor the warranty, if need be. some places will not honor the warrantee if bought off a reseller like on the amazon marketplace.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I need 3 pair & those polks had climbed to the top of my budget list. Would like to hear better results than that. Those kappas most likely going to be what I get for uppers & lowers. I don?t think they fit in the rear pods on a 2012. I?m ok with a half inch spacer, hope that works.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts