Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 2019...my youngest kid graduating USAF BMT 24 years after his old man, almost to the day. Anyone else got some favorite pics from the glory days? Need some post-2020 good vibes up in here

@RiggerWings

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is awesome, 😭 thanks for sharing the pics, would love to hear some war stories too, that'll have to be another thread

·
Registered
17 Posts
CRAIGFFB, Looks like you had quite a career, attached to the Army at some point I'm guessing? Airborne and Air Assault, then what looks like an Ops badge. Only a few AF unit I know of that send dudes to Airborne and AAS.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
CRAIGFFB, Looks like you had quite a career, attached to the Army at some point I'm guessing? Airborne and Air Assault, then what looks like an Ops badge. Only a few AF unit I know of that send dudes to Airborne and AAS.
Retired TACP/JTAC. Attached to the Army the majority of my carrier. I was a cop when I first came in and retrained.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Retired TACP/JTAC. Attached to the Army the majority of my carrier. I was a cop when I first came in and retrained.
That's awesome. I was a 2A (Survival Equipment) when I joined. My job merged with the 1Ts (Life Support) and now I'm Aircrew Flight Equipment under Ops. Currently filling a Detachment Superintendent Role.

As my username implies, I've been a parachute rigger the majority of my career. I'm sure you're familiar with MC-4/MC-5 free fall chutes as well as MC-1, MIRPS, MC-6, and T-11M/R chutes. I've also packed ACESII ejection seat chutes for years. I have a few years left, maybe I'll go over 20. Time will tell.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts