Road Glide banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I work in Philadelphia so all the murals I see are of murder victims. Also, if I stopped long enough to take a picture in these neighborhoods, the next mural would be of me.
Heard you wouldn't!

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,671 Posts
If I recall correctly the bikes on the grass are each of the state HOG chapters ( you can see the HOG patches in the painting ) and I believe the two motor officers were killed in the line of duty ...

JtB
I'd trade the guy for that green and white knuck! Probably take my bike and about $35k more in cash.

·
7,671 Posts
Cool idea for a thread! I live in Green Bay, I don't think we have a mural! LOL

Come on, there's gotta be a mural of a giant wheel of cheese somewhere there! And it probably has a big "GB" on it.

·
7,671 Posts

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
In Detroit. There are literally hundreds of great murals and painted buildings, I could spend years taking and posting these pics.

It's a lot of fun to cruise around and see these buildings and murals, and I plan on visiting them and taking a lot of pictures.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Before my riding season ends in a few days, I wanted to see if I could add to this thread. I wasn't sure if our small town had a mural, but my friend informed me of a smaller one that was just done in town. So, part of his last ride of the season included me pulling up onto the sidewalk and getting a few cool pics.

There were a few tourists that offered to take a pic for me before I hopped off the sidewalk

21 - 40 of 80 Posts