Road Glide banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,616 Posts
What a great idea this thread is!!

This was in North Denver:
That 3rd picture (skeleton) is outrageous. Would make a great back drop for lots of different bikes/cars. Would be perfect for a photo shoot of a good rat rod.

·
7,616 Posts
A few more

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Photo #3 proves that there are still a lot of "trippy hippies" surviving in Colorado. Where is that mural located?

·
7,616 Posts
That area didn't exist as an art district when I lived out there. The new baseball stadium had just been built when I left there. I'm sure that sparked a lot of new in-town small businesses. I lived in Broomfield from roughly 1986 - 1997. Colorado is one of the states I lived in that could have easily been my permanent home had I not had to move for my career. I have fond memories of Colorado - especially the mountain pass riding. I moved from there to northern Illinois (Rockford). Flat as a pancake and nothing to see except corn and sugar beets for as far as you can see, once you get outside the city. The people and the new job were the only things I found redeeming there. I sold my bike and bought a boat.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That area didn't exist as an art district when I lived out there. The new baseball stadium had just been built when I left there. I'm sure that sparked a lot of new in-town small businesses. I lived in Broomfield from roughly 1986 - 1997. Colorado is one of the states I lived in that could have easily been my permanent home had I not had to move for my career. I have fond memories of Colorado - especially the mountain pass riding. I moved from there to northern Illinois (Rockford). Flat as a pancake and nothing to see except corn and sugar beets for as far as you can see, once you get outside the city. The people and the new job were the only things I found redeeming there. I sold my bike and bought a boat.

I moved here in 2005 from DFW area, talk about flat as a pancake ;) This area has a lot of old building and homes, that are being converted into bars and restaurants. Cost of living has gotten ridiculous too.

41 - 60 of 80 Posts