Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When hooking up an auto tune to it do I need to change anything about my O2 sensors, or do I just plug in the sensors that I disconnected installing the PC5?
2013 FTLRX, stock head pipe with cat removed. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The auto tune for your PCV will use wide band O2 sensors. They require 18mm bungs in the head pipe mounted 2" to 4" down stream from where the pipe meets the cylinder head. If you don't have these bungs you can have them welded in at most any muffler shop or purchase a different header that comes with the 18mm bungs already installed.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks tom. I will install the PCV myself, do I just down load a stage 1 into it?
Is the auto tune worth it? Also does temps make a difference as I will ride most of the yr in the NE. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Thanks tom. I will install the PCV myself, do I just down load a stage 1 into it?
Is the auto tune worth it? Also does temps make a difference as I will ride most of the yr in the NE. Thanks.
Jim temps don't matter. It what I have and I've ridden from 32 degrees to 101. No problems. With my pC5 it was very easy. Hook up to the computer pick your components and done. Hook to the bike and try it out

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
If you have a stage 1 or mild build, you should be fine with a download. If you buy the PCV from Fuelmoto they will pre-load a map for what you have done to the bike. They have great customer support.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Installed my PC V today. Took all of 20 mins to download a map and install on bike. Tomm morn SE intake with Zippys filter. This is the 1st bike I have been working on. Always paid someone before. Thanks for all the post men.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts