Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK just got my new Jackpot power pack all installed and hooked up my brand new PV it went through like a down load said it was marrying to my bike I said ok it did it's thing then I went to load the map Jackpot put on the PV for my set up and the PV says it is marryed to another bike????? Help anyone know what's going on I got this new from Fuel Moto any help?
Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
153 Posts
Power Vision

I just installed mine last night and it went like clockwork. Jamie and Keith will undoubtedly make it right in a hurry for you. Still, it sucks having to wait out the weekend for that! Nothing but rain here till Tues. I'm going to jump on it here in a few to see how it runs before the rain rolls in this AM.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Got it fixed I had to down load some undates and it fixed the problem. The guy on the other forum told me what to do.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I too loaded the map from the PV and stage one A/C

I'm very happy. Motor runs alot smoother. No pinging.

Now just need the head pipes and muffs to get here.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I too loaded the map from the PV and stage one A/C

I'm very happy. Motor runs alot smoother. No pinging.

Now just need the head pipes and muffs to get here.
That is great! Heading home today.

Quick question. Where is the connector in our bikes? Under the seat?

·
Registered
247 Posts
That is great! Heading home today.

Quick question. Where is the connector in our bikes? Under the seat?
HAHAAA funny you should ask!! No it's on the left side next under the fuse box. I sat there for about 10 minutes using the one under the seat.....that one is the accessory one I think.

Left side, take the bag off, remove cover, 2nd unused connector from the bottom.

Bike runs so much better!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Here is a photo

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
SWEEET!!!!!

What do you think?

My headpipes will be here Wednesday. Jackpot's next month.
Have not taken the bike out... plan to install all stuff pending and do the 1K today :D.

Headpipes scheduled to arrive at the end of the month. No plans on pipes... plan to stick with the stock units as long as I can.

Since you are getting the headpipes, did yours come with two programs?? Mine did, I figured I would use the first one for the air and the second one when the headpipes are installed. Need to check with Jamie if that is correct.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts