Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just tonight i installed my Arlen Ness Big Sucker kit.The bikes already been outfitted with V&H True Duals and a PCIII.

I was just wondering, since i have no real practical knowledge of tuning digitally (my shark being EFI) i only know how to tune carbs...

How do i go about tuning my glide to get the most out of the sucker kit? I don't have the computer software for the PCIII either, but it does have the face plate buttons! Thanks in Advance!

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Doc,
If your sure the tune was correct before you installed the new a/c the change needed to the fuel map will be very little. In general any adjustment needed will be above 3500 rpm because the stock filter only becomes restrictive above that point. The PCIII is a very quick, easy unit to tune and finding someone to dyno your bike should not be a problem or if you can find the software (just sent my last copy to steelbreeze) you can download a tune from the Dynojet website.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mocotom!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Fairly sure you can dwnld from site, or the bike (button) method has good y-tube but take conentration:( an and open garage door!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts