Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have a 2007 RG with a pc3. My tuner suggested moving to a power vision with my future upgrades. The pc3 eliminated my o2 sensors will i need them for the power vision? Any help would be appreciated...

·
Registered
11 Posts
The power vision can use the o2 sensors and I would recommend using them especially if you aren't getting the bike dynoed. You can fine the bike yourself using the power vision with the o2 sensors. If you are getting a power vision I would recommend purchasing from fuelmotousa.com. Their customer service is top notch and they will supply close maps for you at no charge. Jamie is the man there and if you have questions about the unit before purchase he has all the answers.

·
Registered
6,539 Posts
Yes the PV will work better with the 02 sensors.

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Hello all. I have a 2007 RG with a pc3. My tuner suggested moving to a power vision with my future upgrades. The pc3 eliminated my o2 sensors will i need them for the power vision? Any help would be appreciated...

You will want to use the O2 sensors as this allows for closed loop fuel control which will provide a more dynamic tune. It will also give you the ability to use the Auto Tune Basic application with your Power Vision.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the feedback Jamie just ordered them today. Got the power vision from you guys and gonna start my build this weekend.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts