Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello is there anyway to monitor oil pressure/temp with the power vision???? this tuner is awesome in what it can do! wana keep tabs on oil pressure! thanks

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
hello is there anyway to monitor oil pressure/temp with the power vision???? this tuner is awesome in what it can do! wana keep tabs on oil pressure! thanks
Unfortunately oil pressure is not a channel on the ECM's databus

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Unfortunately oil pressure is not a channel on the ECM's databus
If it's not on the databus, how does my '15 CVO show it on the info screen of the Infotainment system?? Shows ambient temp, oil pressure and EITMS enabled/disabled.
Push the front end of the right turn signal button, small "i" with the circle.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
If it's not on the databus, how does my '15 CVO show it on the info screen of the Infotainment system?? Shows ambient temp, oil pressure and EITMS enabled/disabled.
Push the front end of the right turn signal button, small "i" with the circle.
Two possibilities. 1) its an analog signal, and on your 15 it gets converted to digital to display on the screen, or 2) his bike is older than your 15. 14+ bikes use a CANBus system which monitors a lot more telemetry.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks a million jamie!!!! getting the pv set up to my bike and all i can say is wow!!!!!!!!!!! put your map for my specks on there then tweaked the fuel and wow! NO popping deceling and smoother idle as i up that just a bit; engine seems to be cooler with me wearing shorts! once again thanks and when it time for work i can return to stock for dealer! happy customer here!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts