Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hv 2012 fltrx,cams etc I'm getting a little pinging around 2600 to 2900 when I roll on the throttle, most noticeable in 4th and 5th gear. Should I just go into QuickTune to spark table and retard spark in medium range? Suggestions welcome. Thanks

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
I hv 2012 fltrx,cams etc I'm getting a little pinging around 2600 to 2900 when I roll on the throttle, most noticeable in 4th and 5th gear. Should I just go into QuickTune to spark table and retard spark in medium range? Suggestions welcome. Thanks

Go to the powervision website....... download the tune that matches your setup the closest http://www.dynojet.com/powervision/PowerVisionMapsTunesDownloads.aspx ....install the tune ......... run several autotune sessions. That should fix you up.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
The quick tune is a great feature but if you are only experiencing pinging in a specific area like you describe, I would remove a couple degrees of timing at that particular problem area . Quick tune will reduce timing over a large RPM - Kpa area and is normally used in a broad pinging situation such as caused by poor fuel quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts