Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am wondering how many members out there have usewd the quick tune feature in there power vision tuner? I did this weekend, I went into fuel and richened up the midrange by 10% and 5% in the low and high end to see if the pinging and lean condition was cured, the glide ran great I had no pinging whatsoever and the glide seemed to run cooler and more powerful, any advice, and has anyone done the same, I guess till I have her dynoed its okay.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I used enroute to Shark week. Leaned midrange out 5% to bring my mph up. Then leaned it to about 12% midrange and that helped get my highway mph up to something that made sense.

Since I went from a power commander to a power vision with the correct maps from FuelMoto I have not heard a ping ever. But I did have to lean that map out in the middle for cruisin 80mph down the highway

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I also received a map from fuel moto, but it was for my same set up with woods 222 cams and I have fueling 525 cams, so I think I was off a little, after a couple of auto tunes she got much better but still a little lean IMO so I richened her up and she ran great, I also spoke to Jamie via email he commented these changes are acceptable, so im happy and fuel moto has great support, Thanks again Jamie!:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts