Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up.... new firmware and software available...... supposed to give access to tables that were unavailable before.

That is all..... we now return you to your regularly scheduled forum.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Thanks PGR. I almost never check for PV updates. The damn thing is handy though!

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Where did you see this? I just check Dynojet's website, it's still the firmware that was released in October 2012. Do you know of a newer one than that?

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Where did you see this? I just check Dynojet's website, it's still the firmware that was released in October 2012. Do you know of a newer one than that?

Plug your PV into your PC.... launch the updater, it'll show the update. I got it off of brand X Harley forums, that shall remain nameless. It's not cheating if you don't enjoy it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
79 Posts
i need something , got revf. perf. an mind is out of wack due to changes , and i think they have lost their guru. will pv work with 107 motor an 53.2 inj, an 58mm tb. and is it hard to tune

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i need something , got revf. perf. an mind is out of wack due to changes , and i think they have lost their guru. will pv work with 107 motor an 53.2 inj, an 58mm tb. and is it hard to tune
Call them 1-800-992-4993 and ask

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I've been running the newer firmware for a few weeks now.

It reveals more tables, it also gives you some live change access, ie idle speed. Have to run upgrade function against your map to reveal the newer tables. Do you need it, maybe, maybe not. I ran across the update while I was looking for answers to my many questions...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts