Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent yesterday riding about 220 miles. Had autotune going for a long time and really flogged the bike to hit as many cells as possible. But when I went to load that tune I feel like I missed a step.( Buddy pulled up next to me and was in a hurry.)
When I hook the pv up to the computer it shows some pv auto tune files. I got them to save into my computer. Is there a way to open those back up on the power vision and get them flashed?

Obviously not the end of the world, Ill have time to do alot more riding. But I was thinking with weather changes in Indiana, I was going to create a cooler non humid day program with just me, one for me and the wife loaded, the the same come summer heat and humidity.

(I dont want to bother Jamie at FM- until I have a real important ? or get seriously stumped?)

Im thinking maybe he should have like a saturday night seminar. Bunch of us ride up somewhere, we eat wings and Jamie give a class on Power Vision!!

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I did the same thing first time I tried AT. If you download the log tuner software you can open them. The format is wrong to open in WinPV from what i could tell. I am sure there's value in what's been collected, but it's easier to start over and not quit the AT screen without exporting the result.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts