Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last weekend I put a set of vance and hines true dual pipes and there slip on mufflers,cant remember which ones,not the oval ones and a powercommander 5,now on the dyno it made great power,86 hp and 106 trq,but it sounds like a Yamaha,i cant stand the sound at all,wondering several things here,first why does it have this loud tingy sound to it? secondly when idling it sometimes will stall,i have played around with the map and got it to run better by taking fuel away at 750-1250 rpm ,but the worst part is it has this wicked popping when decelerating,no exhaust leaks at all,so im reading the dynojet website and they say on the newer Delphi injection to set the 0 throttle position to 25,can anyone help,lol I took fuel away to make it idle better but it pops like a tincan,help!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ended up adding fuel at the 0,2,and 5 % throttle at certain rpms to keep the popping down,alot of it by the seat of my pants,make a few adjustments and drive it,make a few more ect ect sounds great runs hard and im happy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts