Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a '13 FLTRX with full stage 1 tuned with a PV running a canned map from FuelMoto. The canned map is designed for a Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake with the stock "football" cover. I just switched out the AC to a Ness Big Sucker with the "open" filter element. Would it be best to get a new map from FuelMoto or would I be fine to just run a few AutoTunes to allow the PV to adjust to the new AC?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
there really isn't much difference in the ac that you have. you can try to run a couple of autotune runs, but most likely won't be much difference.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I assumed that, but you know what they say about assuming something so I thought I would just throw the question out there and let some members more experienced with a PV give me their thoughts. Thanks again.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Thanks, I assumed that, but you know what they say about assuming something so I thought I would just throw the question out there and let some members more experienced with a PV give me their thoughts. Thanks again.
Why did you choose the PV? Had you looked into other tuners?

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
I have a '13 FLTRX with full stage 1 tuned with a PV running a canned map from FuelMoto. The canned map is designed for a Screamin Eagle Stage 1 intake with the stock "football" cover. I just switched out the AC to a Ness Big Sucker with the "open" filter element. Would it be best to get a new map from FuelMoto or would I be fine to just run a few AutoTunes to allow the PV to adjust to the new AC?
Hello, there is going to be very little change to your calibration from the AC swap. Closed loop will have no trouble adjusting for this, if necessary you can always use the the Auto Tune Basic application for fine tuning. If you need any assistance we are here to help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts