Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this might not seam like much to some but here goes, Been down as some of you know. I have had some days lately that make me wonder if I was going to make it. but I've been hanging in there (keeping the Faith) praying a lot. Well yesterday I got an answer, I was able to go for a short ride, no place in particular about 200 miles total. Best part was I was able to do it, I hurt but nothing like I had. Actually 1st time in two years I didn't even think about it.. So for those of you who might have thought of lifting up a prayer THANKS!
We can all use one from time to time.

·
Super Moderator
12,314 Posts
A little inspiration is always good, glad you are well enough to ride, and will pray that you constantly get better and are able to ride more.

·
Super Moderator
5,851 Posts
Thats great!! Im so happy to hear you were able to take a ride! Theres many more in your future my friend!!!

·
Registered
7,202 Posts
i know how you feel man. its a great feeling to get back out there. just remember that those baby steps we are sometimes forced to take will eventually pay off. congrats

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
There are thousands of miles of highway to explore and it's good to hear your back in the saddle burning up a few. Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

RT

·
Registered
252 Posts
That's great news. I can relate to your situation. About 10 years ago I got very sick. I had to leave my job and spent almost a year at home. I lost 80 lbs and I was in constant pain. The only time I felt "normal" was when I was riding my bike (Road King). No matter how poor I felt the freedom of the ride made everything ok.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
This is awesome news! Prayers will continue to come for you!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts