Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless one already exists that I've missed, I'd love to see a photo thread of everyone's pre-Rushmore RG's.

Here's my 2011 RGU. Slowly working on making it my own.
  • Street glide wheels and tires
  • 6" pull back risers
  • Hi-bend handlebars
  • Clockwerks windshield
  • standard Road Glide seat
  • Tour-pak quick disconnect
In process projects:
  • Plasti-dip wheels black
  • black powder coated fork lowers and cowbells
  • Fat Boy fender and mounting brackets
  • Progressive front springs and fork rebuild kit
Planned projects:
  • FM 107" EZ Big Bore kit
  • Seat
  • Rear shocks, probably Bitubo
  • Powder coated wheels
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I’m in! 04 basically stock RG. Except for the mirrors and the Madstad she’s just the way she was the day I bought her.
Planned mods: depends on the condition of the wallet going forward. :oops:
Yours sure is purdy

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m in! 04 basically stock RG. Except for the mirrors and the Madstad she’s just the way she was the day I bought her.
Yours sure is purdy

View attachment 443545
I love those old 16” wheels and it looks like you’ve got a nice seat upgrade too.

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Here is my 09. Lots of stuff

Black Enforcer front Wheel with Arlen Ness scalloped rotors
Street Glide rear wheel powder coated black
Wild One 10" bars
Corbin Solo Tour seat
Progressive Suspension
Black painted inner fairing with Orange Flake
Klock Werks dash
Fuel Moto 2-1-2 jackpot head pipe
S&S MK 45 mufflers
S&S easy start cams (124" going back in soon)
Lots of Black powder coat and other stuff I probably forgot

Wheel Tire Cloud Sky Vehicle

·
Administrator
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
4,311 Posts
From my BOTM post last year - my 2008 105th Anniversary FLTRU

Drivetrain:

110" Screaming Eagle, S&S 585G cams. S&S oil pump/lifters/push rods, Baker Street Door, Baker 6th Gear conversion, Baker compensator, Sportsman Bandit Clutch, RB Racing Spyder 2:1 custom exhaust, AN reusable oil filter, Jagg 10 row oil cooler, Rock Out inserts/drilled rockers, TTS Master Tune with 105hp and 110tq

Comfort:

Saddlemen Road Sofa seat, custom 16" FMB Choppers bars, HD heated grips for the Canadian mornings, AquaticsAV stereo, Focal amp with Polk MM652 speakers all around, Yaffe hidden heal shifter, extended brake pedal, spaced floor boards, Pro Action rear shocks, Legend Axeo front cartridges, True Track for stability, all new mounts/stabilizers, Madstad wind screen (should have done this first), Koso digital small pod gauges, custom blue/red led speedo and tach

Bling:

16" CVO chrome rims, Trask Air Assault, Trask Cam cover, Barnett derby cover - I just like seeing everything spin round n round, horn replaced with a bottle opener - I need a bottle opener, custom copper shift linkage, custom painted gas cover, INNOVV K3 front and rear camera system, some silly blue lights to try to make me feel young (didn't work), LED lights all around with Dakota line leveler, Ciro Bag Blades, Kury Silhouette clutch/brake levers

Vehicle Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Wheel

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Cloud Fuel tank

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,346 Posts
Yours sure is purdy

View attachment 443545
View attachment 443544
Jack, a buddy of mine said he thought the Madstad shield look "queer". I reprimanded him and said that in today's politically correct environment, that I thought the correct term should be "bi-visual".

·
Registered
353 Posts
There's a lot going on here, mainly the upgrade to the 103 with high compression pistons and all that jazz, Arlen Ness big sucker stage 2, Bassani road rage and megaphones, power vison, UltraCool fan assisted oil cooler, Love Juggs, Danny Gray Airhawk weekday 2up, the Native Customs fat tire conversion, the CVO ass end, color matched inner fairing, tank dash, lowers with speakers, and king tour pack, and much, much more. i love me that Mirage Orange Pearl.
Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motor vehicle Plant
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant
Tire Wheel Plant Automotive lighting Vehicle

·
Shark of the Month October 13
11,346 Posts

2009 Screaming Eagle Road Glide
Stock except for cam, bars, exhaust, gauges, lowers, stereo, lights, Madstad shield, power vision target tune.
Paint & wheels are stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There were some CVOs from a couple years later that had more complex paint schemes, but to me, this one has always been a favorite. It had a nice balance, simple but effective design ..... it's a classic for sure.

Reactions: madmat and direwolf

·
Registered
9,466 Posts
I'm in with an 09.
Hillside Cycles 124" 137hp 148tq
D&D Boarzilla with ghost pipe
CVO rear fascia with bag extension's
12.5" wild1 chubby's
Rear air ride
Progressive monotube's
And yes, it's got a car tire on the back lol

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Wheel Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire Vehicle

·
Registered
378 Posts
My 2010 with SERT, 255 cams, big bore, V&H power dual head pipe, Freedom perf. cans, stretched and lined bags, Baker comp, Baker attitude adjuster, Fosgate head unit, Fosgate fairing speakers, Polk lower speakers, 400watt Pioneer amp, Yaffe monkey bars, F47 bag guards, C&C gator seat, CD leds everywhere, Rigid ignites on the front calipers, led headlight, Chinese leds on the engine guard, 14” windvest, kury horn cover, kury AC, hydro dipped mean mug, heat deflectors, and speedo bezel. I’m probably missing some stuff

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
1,207 Posts
There's a lot going on here, mainly the upgrade to the 103 with high compression pistons and all that jazz, Arlen Ness big sucker stage 2, Bassani road rage and megaphones, power vison, UltraCool fan assisted oil cooler, Love Juggs, Danny Gray Airhawk weekday 2up, the Native Customs fat tire conversion, the CVO ass end, color matched inner fairing, tank dash, lowers with speakers, and king tour pack, and much, much more. i love me that Mirage Orange Pearl.
What size is the madstad???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here’s My Glide a 2012 Custom Bike of The Year Winner.
Mike U.
View attachment 443564 View attachment 443564 View attachment 443585
I want to play.

My '11 Ultra.

Custom paint, 10" Jaffe, RC Customs front wheel, Woods 222, S&S MK45's, lot's of Custom Dynamics LEDs, Polk and Rockford sound, Windvest screen, and some other stuff I can't remember.
Great pinstripes! How do you like the 222 cam? It's my preferred cam to try but the FM 107 EZ kit only comes with the 555.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts