Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,747 Posts
Awesome bike Mike! How do you like that seat? Do you think it moves you forward/back or up/down versus the stock Ultra seat?
@dcdbraun Thanks, Brother!
The Seat is a Saddlemen SDC Pro Gripper Seat which is very comfortable once broken in and I love it.
I think it sits You a little higher than stock but makes You feel like You are in The Bike as opposed to on it.
Here are two threads from Our Great Forum on The SDC.
Mike U.

·
Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
1,179 Posts
You guys have some really sweet bikes!!!
Y'alls bikes are so beautiful and shiny, and then here I am the flat black guy, I never intended for my bike to be too shiny and beautiful,my intention of my bike was to make it look as gangster as possible, which leaves me out of the pretty Club, but I do have extensive Parts on the bike a couple of things I forgot to mention in the video that I'm about to post was that my fuel lid and tank insert for both Arlen Ness as well I think I got all the other Arlen Ness stuff in the video......
Here's my bike.... Shaniqua

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Unless one already exists that I've missed, I'd love to see a photo thread of everyone's pre-Rushmore RG's.

Here's my 2011 RGU. Slowly working on making it my own.

In process projects:
  • Plasti-dip wheels black
  • black powder coated fork lowers and cowbells
If you're powder coating your forks...why not do your wheels as well, much more durable than plasti-dip and you already have them off.

Reactions: madmat

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
If you're powder coating your forks...why not do your wheels as well, much more durable than plasti-dip and you already have them off.
Because I'm cheap. I don't want to pay for removing and re-installing my tires or for new bearing yet. I'll coat them as I replace the tires. The Plastii-dip is pretty inexpensive and simple to do. I'll post updated photos as soon it's back together.

·
Registered
'11 Road Glide Ultra
149 Posts
On the 222, I'm still tuning (PV-1) so right now I'm not blown away from the minimal power increase. I think it's really fat as my gas mileage went from 45 to 35, I'm still basically on the tune Fuel moto provided with just one auto tune session on it. So far I haven't seen $750 worth of power increase.
I would stick with FM's recommendation of the 555 on the 107" kit, tried and true combination with proven results. Looked at that kit myself, but I'll probably upgrade my bike before I wear this one out.

·
Registered
944 Posts
My ‘11 ultra.

Sent from the Rockies of Colorado.

·
Super Moderator
13,268 Posts
My 2010 RG mentioned in my signature.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 75 Posts