Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Medic Tim and I hooked up with Triple J, Nicki, Hutmo, Faceracer and H-Donut in Pensacola....Face and Donut didn't go in the NAS where this pic was taken....

Sharks on the ferry from Ft. Morgan to Dauphin Island. The rocking of the boat continually set my security off....

Face and Donuts bike....

Great photo op at a new souvenir place about to open..near Biloxi, Ms.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Triple J and Nicki in front of Darwells a great quirky little restaurant that Medic Tim had heard about in Long Beach, Ms....great food!

Waiting for the tour to start we had to spend a little time on Bourbon Street and catch some jazz. Loved New Orleans and will be back!

The tour begins....

Stopping at a Plantation in Louisiana....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Heading up the River Road....these days most the river view is obscured by a flood wall....

onto the Blues Hwy.

Sharks at the Crossroads in Clarksdale, Ms. where legend has it Robert Johnson sold his soul to the Devil to be able to play the blues like he did....

Some of the crew at Rendezvous BBQ in Memphis....from left to right FXD-Tim, Brewiz, H-Donut, Hutmo, Medic Tim, Rufus Barclay, Quicksand and Hogwild....

Memphis Hotel....

Lining up to leave Memphis. I think round 13 strong at this point....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

The confluence of the Ohio and Mississippi River, where the two mighty rivers meet and become one....

Crossing the river, which we did several times on the way to LeClaire....

Leaving St Louis on Monday morning in rush hour traffic, got out of town pretty easy though....

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Coming into Hannibal, Missouri, the home of Mark Twain....

after riding to Quincy, Il. to meet FXD-Tim at the dealer Tim led us on to LeClaire....

·
Registered
235 Posts
Awesome pics, Jim! Glad you had your camera on that lanyard at the ready.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts