Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We need photos of your bikes with our stuff on them. If you can pm or email pictures of your bike in cool locations i will send you a custom PB shirt. We are trying to do a calendar for next year.

Thanks everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Send me some of your parts and I will model them for you no problem. I like what you are offering, way cool of you!

Can you do those white gator latches in a brown gater? Maybe a tank dash insert to match?

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Send me some of your parts and I will model them for you no problem. I like what you are offering, way cool of you!

Can you do those white gator latches in a brown gater? Maybe a tank dash insert to match?
We can do it in any color. If you have the a seat that you had custom done send us some of the extra material and we can use it in the parts.

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
also for those who are on the site and haven't seen our parts before we do 10% off for all road glide members. Glide10 is the promo code.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Ordered my brown gator insert latch covers, will post pics when I get them in and on. Andrew is a great person to deal with, lots of communication.

·
Site Sponsor
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
material should be here wednesday and then we will have them out to you ASAP. Saw the pattern and they are going to be really cool

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
I think they are gonna look incredible....especially if they match the seat!!!! That- and the Tour pack you got in the works..........Your gonna have a truely OUTSTANDING ride !!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts