Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Premium Hand Adjustable Shocks - 12'' - SOLD

I have a set of the 12'' premium hand adjustable shocks that I am selling. bought these as new takeoffs for my wife's bike, but she just doesn't have enough weight so they ride a little harsh for her. I already have a set of these on my bike, so don't need them.

$200 shipped via priority mail.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
A steal at this price! I already have a set I need to throw on my bike to get rid of the factory air shocks, great upgrade for this price, I'm sure they won't last long!

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
these are off of a 2012 cvo road glide custom. these are stock length for the fltrx (12''), but an inch shorter if you have a fltru (stock length on those is 13'').

·
Shark of the Month November 2013
103 Posts
Well, crap. I just paid for new ones on mine two days ago. Wish I'd seen this first.

As for the weight of the rider that you referenced when mentioning your wife ... Myself, my weight clocks in between 185 and 195, depending on time of year and how much I've been porking out. And frankly, I don't see a huge benefit over the stock air shocks I had. That said, if the rider was over 200 lbs (by my unscientific estimate) then I believe the benefits of these would be greater. My 2¢ as they say.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts