Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Harley's Chrome Oil Cooler Cover - Freshly Powder Coated in a Silver / Black Vein texture finish. Purchased used for my bike and it does NOT fit. I an unsure of what years, but I assuming PRE- 2010? The Oil Cooler on my 2012 is simply too wide)tall) for this unit and this unit attaches from the underside (see mounting bolt holes in pictures).

If unsure, please ask your local parts rep for year fitment..........I am unsure of part # but can only attest that again - it will NOT fit my 2012's Oil cooler.......

Asking $40.00 shipped (OBO)

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
that cover is the one that comes with the premium oil cooler that you can buy from the p&a catalog.

got an extra one of those myself :D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that cover is the one that comes with the premium oil cooler that you can buy from the p&a catalog.

got an extra one of those myself :D
Would you happen to have a part # or list exact fitment? I thought they were universal, but apparently I was wrong...........Thanks.

·
Registered
4,076 Posts
the whole kit is pn: 26155-09A and fits 2009 and 2010 touring bikes. the part number for the cover is: 63056-07A.

on the flip side, thats a really sharp job you did on that cover. when i had my 2010, i didn't care for the chrome cover so i just ran the oil cooler without it. this one, i would have run.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the part # info.........hopefully this will help someone determine fitment..........and thanks for the props..........

1 - 7 of 7 Posts