Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for some feed back from anyone using lowering blocks with the standard height HD Premium Ride Shocks..I have them on a 12 RGU and would like to lower the bike one inch ...

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm also interested. I just installed the standard 13" premium shocks and while they make my shark ride like a big Cadillac now, I lost the slammed look on the rear end.

·
Registered
639 Posts
According to what I can find, part number 54680-10 is the low version of the adjustable shocks.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'm also interested. I just installed the standard 13" premium shocks and while they make my shark ride like a big Cadillac now, I lost the slammed look on the rear end.
I can't help you with the lowering, but I'm interested to hear feedback on the 13" premium hand adjustable shocks.

How good are they? What exact adjustment do they have?

Thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
I see quite a few of the low version of the premium shocks on eBay on a regular basis. I haven't yet seen the standard height version on eBay. If you decide to sell your standard height shoot me a PM as that is what I am looking for.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Just buy a set of the 12"s and sell the 13"s. Had them on my RG Ultra and they were nice. I wouldn't mess with lowering blocks as they change the geometry of the shock.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts