Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Effective 6/1/2011 a price increase will go into effect for Sanco's Wings to Roadglide.org forum members. The new price for forum members will be $34.95. That still represents a 16.6% discount to forum members. Basically forum members will get free shipping.

The price increase is due to an increase in raw materials from my supplier including an increase in their transportation charges.

Thanks to all of you for you patronage and support. Including all the great comments. Your understanding is greatly appreciate.

To receive the forum member discount please send me a PM on how to obtain the discount. By doing it this way it will insure that only forum members get the discount.

·
Registered
337 Posts
I just ordered mine and didnt relize I had to pm you. I was looking for a spot to add forum member in notes. Should have read this sooner.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sancho read this and immediately PM me saying he would refund the 12 dollar discount! 30 minutes later after my reply to him I got the refund. Who does that now days? I was in shock. Thank you very much Sancho for being a great person. You have revived my hope in business customer relationships.
Thank you again sir.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I should have read this first

Wow I just ordered off the website and realized I would have gotten a discount. UGH! Darn Newbies! LOL

·
Registered
181 Posts
Yeah, was about to do the same thing. Glad I saw this post first.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Wow, that's good $hit right there.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Sancho,

Is there any plan on making a "top" wing for the fairing? I had something like that on my ST1300 and it kept the rain off pritty damn well.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I'm not sure I know what a 'top' wing is.
I think he means up where the windshield meets, above the speakers. I know that spot well, because thats where the damn rain wraps around the shield and hits me in the face, or falls down into my speaker.
Something up there though, I don't think would look very good cosmetically.

·
Registered
8,601 Posts
Some one actually had a custom wind screen made that had that peice built in to the mold. Sorry I can't remember where. It looked pretty cool the way it was done and the guy raved about the preformance.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Some one actually had a custom wind screen made that had that peice built in to the mold. Sorry I can't remember where. It looked pretty cool the way it was done and the guy raved about the preformance.
CRAIG2, a forum member from Edmonton Alberta had a custom shield built with the wing added so hopefully he reads this and posts a pic. He was very happy with the result.

·
Registered
753 Posts
I think he means up where the windshield meets, above the speakers. I know that spot well, because thats where the damn rain wraps around the shield and hits me in the face, or falls down into my speaker.
Something up there though, I don't think would look very good cosmetically.
Yeah... something like that. It would be nice if it was a take off part that you could have in your bags for when you need it. The one I had was a rubber trim that went around the fairing... not very big... just about 5 mm or so, but it worked like a champ...

·
Registered
152 Posts
ah heck, I read all the reviews and ordered not realizing there was a discount....shoot I don't even actually have the bike yet....lol

EDIT: Sancho shot me a PM telling me he was refunding 12 bucks!!! Awesome guy

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
ah heck, I read all the reviews and ordered not realizing there was a discount....shoot I don't even actually have the bike yet....lol

EDIT: Sancho shot me a PM telling me he was refunding 12 bucks!!! Awesome guy
He did the same thing with me!!! Shipped at 0dark30 on Tuesday morning!!!

I'm waiting on my bike also...getting comp done..

Cant wait!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts