Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
9,795 Posts
Is that at an HD dealer? Sounds really high to me. I bought stock Dunlops both front and rear from Yankee HD in Bristol for about $400 mounted. I didn't have them balance them because I used the Ride On sealer/balancer and they wouldn't install that for me at the time. On top of that I got a mail in rebate from Dunlop as they had a rebate special at the time so I wound up paying less than $400

· Registered
6,649 Posts
Getting tires when I get back from FLA, and my dealer quoted me
Dunlop elite v2 and Commader ll at the same price of $825. Oh with dyna bead.
Is this an avg price?
I didn't pay that for those hard to find 18/18 combo tires on my '11 CVO I had :eek: If I were to have replaced them both at once it would have been around $550. Those were stock Dunlops though. Rear tire being an 18 with the correct load rating was only available in the stock tire at the time.

· Administrator
13,915 Posts
Sounds like the dealer here . My Indy did the AE on the rear , he bought the tire , removed mine off the bike and put his on with dyna beads for $260 . I did the front but it was a real pain with the new wheels they have now ..

Around $400 installed for both would be a fair price I'm thinking

JtB

· Registered
2012 FLTRXSE
332 Posts
Contact PcPain.....I bought the Dunlops for the 19 front and 18 rear, (only available at dealer in correct load rating) for $361 delivered to my house. I had my own Dyna beads on hand and installed tires and beads myself.

· Registered
542 Posts
I paid 650 for the dealer to install stock tires on my 09 i had.
I ordered the Dunlop Elites next go around and save 250 having a non Harley shop do the work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.