Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to do a trip this saturday and just noticed a oil leak on my primary cover, i have changed the front seal and only did about 1200 mile and just started leaking its about no bigger then a quater size if i parked for about 2 days after I run the bike then is I clean it and let it seat their i get no more leak, now I talked to my mechanic and he has said the next thing to do is on the next oil change he will selicone the back of the screws their is one only thats leaking then wait for 24 hr for it to dry then add the oil, had anyone heared of that being done, also my other question is that i dont think i can get it fixed by friday with all the work I have to do at work before I go on a trip of over 500 mile this week end and I dont think the machanic will be able to also work on it, so would it be ok me doing a trio sith this slight leak. thank you all for your time for responding to me and ride hard and be safe.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Ride it. But I'd keep an eye oon where that fluid is going for two reasons. 1) It makes a damn mess that is a PITA to clean off! 2) Typically any fluid that is leaking on a tire may cause a potential disaster!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts