1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Looks pretty sweet! That's a great deal isn't it? When you buy these paint sets from HD, don't you normally have to do an exchange thing?

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
I almost bought a bike with this set on it. Looks really good. If I wasn't so pleased with the Sedona orange, I might get this. Of course, their are a lot of orange ones about.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks pretty sweet! That's a great deal isn't it? When you buy these paint sets from HD, don't you normally have to do an exchange thing?
That is an excellent price. The numbered sets up to 2010 did not have a sheetmetal exchange, sets like the California Kid and other non-numbered sets were exchange. Now for 2011 you have the option of providing your like new tins in exchange for a lower price.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Thanks for the info. The way some of these sets are listed in the catalogs are a little confusing.

Hmmm ... wonder what I can get for a mint set of 2011 Vivid Black tins. ;)

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Wish dealer had that

That's what I wanted but never saw it till after I got my ride. Good price, custom paint shops are close with exchange.

·
Registered
435 Posts
considered it and I think the bumble bee jokes and the paint would grow old after awhile......but its is different...too bad not black pearl or silver instead of yeller

1 - 13 of 13 Posts