Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
13,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about an hour ago I successfully sent one , for the past hour or so , it is showing 'webpage not available , server error' and isn't sending the PM's ..

anyone else ??

JtB

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Your all good on my end JB.

·
Registered
10,384 Posts
Maybe they're getting your messages, but just egnoring you. :surprise:

·
Administrator
13,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bleachey if you got five or six , then you got the ones that said error as well , I tried sending to six or eight peeps in one message , and it rejected it with the error message , had to send each member individually .

yes I got your response ..

Gary I'm used to being ignored

JtB

·
Super Moderator
5,981 Posts
Bleachey if you got five or six , then you got the ones that said error as well , I tried sending to six or eight peeps in one message , and it rejected it with the error message , had to send each member individually .

JtB
Used to, you could only send to 5 at a time, I do believe.

·
Registered
2011 RGU
2,454 Posts

JtB
And here I thought I was just really important and special.......

·
Administrator
864 Posts
about an hour ago I successfully sent one , for the past hour or so , it is showing 'webpage not available , server error' and isn't sending the PM's ..

anyone else ??

JtB
Hi,
Do you see "webpage not available, server error" after you click send on the PM, or before? Which browser are you using?

Thanks,
Marie, Community Support

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.