Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have to say thank you to all the sponsors who generously donated items for our rally. Also Ron and Gord who offered up commemorative pins, patches and stickers. That really makes it an event worth bragging about attending!

I was lucky enough to win an adjustable shield from BAGGER SHIELD and had it mailed home from the Days Inn. To my surprise it was waiting for me when I got home. I installed it yesterday and tried it out in both positions. It is well made and of sturdy construction. Easy to change from the raised full coverage position to the lowered position. It looks great and certainly generated some interest in the riding community in my area as no one has seen anything like it before.

Heres are some pics;

Thanks BAGGER SHIELD, I will show it off with pride!
cheers!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
+ 1 on the sponsors. Hopefully they can make it to the next rally.
The Bagger Shield looks sweet.

BTW...whose Road Glide is on top of the sign behing your bike?

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Going Postal

Hey Ken,
Shield looks good.
I can't wait to get mine in the mail. Nice to see that "Going Postal" delivered yours quickly for you. Mine should arrive hopefully this week!
I look forward to posting some pics of it on asap :D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Hey Ken,
Shield looks good.
I can't wait to get mine in the mail. Nice to see that "Going Postal" delivered yours quickly for you. Mine should arrive hopefully this week!
I look forward to posting some pics of it on asap :D
How will it arrive way up there in the great north? Horse and buggy or just one guy and his mule? ;)

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Great looking shield, I love mine also. Very nicely constructed and practical.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have to say thank you to all the sponsors who generously donated items for our rally. Also Ron and Gord who offered up commemorative pins, patches and stickers. That really makes it an event worth bragging about attending!

I was lucky enough to win an adjustable shield from BAGGER SHIELD and had it mailed home from the Days Inn. To my surprise it was waiting for me when I got home. I installed it yesterday and tried it out in both positions. It is well made and of sturdy construction. Easy to change from the raised full coverage position to the lowered position. It looks great and certainly generated some interest in the riding community in my area as no one has seen anything like it before.

Heres are some pics;

Thanks BAGGER SHIELD, I will show it off with pride!
cheers!
The BaggerShield looks sweet on your bike. I'm sure you'll love it for years to come. Would you mind if I used these pics on our website and some other promotional stuff?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spencer,
Please feel free to use the pictures for your promotional purposes. If need be I can e-mail directly to you just pm me.

Again thank you very much for the Bagger Shield. I wish I had something like this before sharkweek and the tour that followed. This thing is absolutely awesome!!!!
cheers!
Ken

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.